Old Nuts for the Park Squirrels

16:00:00


As part of dad's visit at the weekend, we headed to the town gardens to feed some old nuts to the park squirrels. If you've ever looked back through my old posts, you'll know this isn't a new activity for me - I have fed the squirrels in the park before and written an overly excited post about the whole thing, which you can read here. But I wanted to share it with you again, seeing as it's such a magical experience every time. 


 This was dad's first experience of squirrel feeding, and it was an experience for him and the squirrels. The squirrels were cautious of him, he was cautious of the squirrels, but by the end they were eating out of his hand. What cuties. 

I'm sure it won't be the last time I feed the park squirrels... I still have half a packet of nuts left, 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe