A Winter Wedding

16:00:00


On 30th December I went to a very Christmassy wedding, and it was lovely. The aisle was decorated with Ivy leaves and candle lanterns, the chandeliers had evergreen leaves around them, and there was a decorated Christmas tree behind the soon-to-be Mr and Mrs. It was so festive. I haven't included photos of the wedding itself, I thought that was a more private part of the day for the bride and groom, but I thought I'd just share a few bits and bobs with you guys...


Skirt - New Look (SALE)
Crop Top - Topshop
Heels - New Look (but very old)
Necklace - no idea, sorry! 


That's all my weddings done for last year, had just enough time to squeeze this one in before 2016 was over! 

Until next time,
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe