The Christmas Shuffle Challenge | Blogmas Day 8

21:01:00


A while ago I did the shuffle challenge (see it here), where you put your playlist on shuffle and list the first ten songs that come on. While I'm sat here feeling hungover, with my blue hair (I went out as Kermit the frog last night and it was supposed to be green.... I also thought it was wash in wash out hair dye, but turns out it lasts up to three washes. Yay for me!), I thought it would be the perfect way to celebrate Blogmas today, not too much effort and I get to listen to some lovely Christmas tunes in the meantime. Here we go...

1. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Start with a classic! I love this Christmas song, but who doesn't?! It's such a good song to belt out in the car on your drive to anywhere this time of year. 

2. Christmas Lights - Coldplay
This is my all time favourite Christmas song. It's so chill, but still Christmassy. 

3.Last Christmas - Wham!
This song always comes on at some point on our night out in Vinyl in Bournemouth, and it's the point of the night to grab your friends in a big huddle, sway to the song, and sing your hearts out. 

4. Real Love - Tom Odell
Thank you John Lewis for adding this little tune to the list. Tom Odell and a Christmas song is like Terrys Chocolate Orange and Christmas - perfect match! 

5. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
This is the song I like to listen to through my headphones when I'm walking under the Christmas lights in Bournemouth, Wiltshire, or wherever I am. It's such a great song to get you in the mood for Christmas shopping. 

6. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
A bit of a depressing Christmas song, but it made my Christmas playlist for when I need a break from all the singing and dancing around to the more jolly tunes. 

7. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
This is another song you can't sit still to, you have to get up and dance around like a loon! 


8. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt, Henri Rene and His Orchestra
It wouldn't be Christmas without listening to this at some point (at least once!).

9. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
This reminds me of Love Actually, but it gets me so in the mood for anything Christmassy. Love it, especially for my drive home from uni to Wiltshire!

10. White Christmas - Michael Buble and Shania Twain
And you always need a little Michael Buble if you're going to have a Christmas playlist. I've got at least three of his Christmas songs on mine. 

And that's that! What tunes made it onto your Christmas playlist this year? I'm now going to lie down on my bed, listening to the rest of my festive ditties, and resting my head. 

Night night, 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe