Christmas Party GRWM | Blogmas Day 7

18:00:00


Christmas party time is here! Here's my get ready with me, with added sparkles.For this look I stuck with my usual routine when applying the foundation, concealer and my eyebrows, so I've only shown them briefly here. But if you'd like more detail, look at my Winter Make Up Look here.


Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Eyebrows: Rimmel Brow This Way in Medium Brown


To start with the eyes, I apply a base coat of MUA eyeshadow in Pewter. This is the eyeshadow I bought for my easy Halloween looks, but having used it properly I've discovered it's quite a good little palette for looks like this. I cover the whole eyelid with this shade.


To add an extra hint of smoky eye effect, I add a little of the Obsessed shade from my MUA eyeshadow palette. I blend in a little on the outside corners of my eyelids, and blend in with the Pewter shade.


And now the Christmas sparkle! When it comes to glitter, you can't go wrong with Barry M. For this look I used the Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in pink. (Note: it says not for use around the eyes, but I didn't read this until after I'd used it! My bad)


Next, I add the eyeliner. I used the Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I add a line along the lid, and then a little flick at the corner.


For my cheeks, I use my Rimmel Kate Contouring Palette. First, I apply the bronzer at the edges of my cheeks, under the cheekbones. Next, I add a little blusher along my cheeks, and to finish, I use the highlighter under my eyes and up my nose.


After my cheeks, I go back to my eyes. I finish them off with a lick of mascara. I used the Collection Fast Stroke Defining Lash mascara in black.


To finish the look, I add a coat of Loreal Paris Matte Lipgloss in 'Forgive my Sin'. This is such a bright, fun shade of red, and it goes on amazing! 


And that's the make up all finished. On to the rest...


I pop on my outfit (for this look I went for my Zara playsuit with a black lacy back, £14.99), and curl my hair with my Tresemme hair tongs. This is a technique I spotted on Instagram a while back. If you want the ends of your hair to be curled, tie your hair up in a ponytail and pick out sections to curl one at a time. When you're finished, take the ponytail out, and voila!


To finish the look, I pop on my Miss Guided heels, a New Look bracelet, and a long ring necklace (which I can't remember where it's from I'm afraid!). 

And there you go! My Christmas party get ready with me look. I always think, with a Christmas party, the more sparkles and glitter you're wearing the better! 

Now let's go dance!
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe