Christmas Dinner Party | Blogmas Day 13

16:00:00


This is about to be the most unsuccessful Christmas dinner party post ever posted. And here's why... on Sunday night the rowers and myself headed to our favourite nightclub in Bournemouth, Vinyl, to sit down and have our Christmas dinner. I won't lie, it was one of the strangest experiences I've ever had, sitting down in a nightclub and eating a plate of turkey and roast potatoes, but it was lovely even so! However.... 

Before sitting down to the meal we were treated to a yummy glass of Prosecco, and given a Santa hat to keep. By this point I was getting very hungry, and as a person who doesn't usually like starters (this time I went for a Brie starter, which I didn't really want), by the time the turkey roast main arrived I was starving! So... this is the confession moment. I didn't save any photos of the food. I just wolfed it straight down! 


But I can assure you it was delicious! And the night out afterwards was just a fun, if not a little bit more blurry than the first half of the evening. 

Now for the rest of the day, I'm going to be heading into uni to write assignments, watch educational videos, and no doubt get distracted with online Christmas shopping!

See you later,
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe