Christmas at Home | Blogmas Day 18

16:00:00


Today is one more week until the end of Blogmas, and I can't believe I've made it this far... and enjoyed it this much, I thought it would be a real hassle to have to blog everyday for this long. But I have really loved doing it, and I don't know what I'm going to do with all my free time after it's over (probably do some uni work... mayeb, we'll see!). Today's post is some of my homely Christmas decorations. The thing I love about coming home from uni for Christmas is that my mum has always worked away like a busy Christmas elf to make our house look all cosy and festive. This year, for a few various reasons, we couldn't get to the attic to get our usual Christmas decorations down, so we've had to start again from scratch. 


(If you're eagle eyed, you'll notice this is from yesterday's door on the advent calendar. I haven't opened today's yet, I'm saving it for pudding!) 


 It wouldn't be a Christmas room without candles, am I right?! Team all this with the fireplace and the heating on, and we've got ourselves a winter cosy haven. And Jester loves the tree being next to his seat on the sofa, he can sit with his nose in the lovely Christmas tree smell all evening. Such a cutie! 

Time to rest my feet from the final day of Christmas shopping today, 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe