A Post-Wedding Post

20:53:00


I've been out of contact this weekend... I've been at my bestie's wedding! At 24 years old I've never been a bridesmaid before, and never been to a wedding that wasn't a family wedding... i.e. one where I'm watching what I do in case an auntie of some kind catches me out. So yesterday's wedding was my first one where I was a bridemaids (ahem, Maid of Honour please!) and where it was a friend's wedding. It was amazing, honestly the best wedding I've been to! Chelsea did such a good job at organising everything and it was so personal to her, really amazing. Today, I woke up in my hotel room, packed my bag, ate a full-english breakfast, and headed back to Bournemouth. 


I didn't feel hungover, despite all the champagne I'd drank the night before, but I was so tired. The first thing I did was have a nap. I put on some chilled music on my Spotify and closed the curtains, and I was asleep in seconds. When I woke up I wasn't in the mood to do anything too heavy with my day, so I dedicated it to being a Disney Day. 


I managed to get through Hercules, Oliver & Company (which I hadn't watched since I was little, so cute!) and started on The Road to Eldorado (which Disney buffs will tell me isn't actually a Disney film, but it's the best kids film anyway, so I added it to the list!), while munching on some fizzy cola bottles that Chelsea gave me. 

I can't believe that the wedding has been and gone. It was so lovely to be a part of my best friend's wedding, she looked amazing and it was the best time! 

Now off to bed for my second nap of the day! Nighty night, 
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe