Summer Bucket List Update: The End of Summer

00:09:00


I can't believe it was in May that I sat down, all excited that Summer was starting, and wrote my Summer Bucket List. It was a super hot day, the sun was shining, and I was looking ahead to all the things I wanted to do over the holidays. Now, I'm sat in my pyjamas, my feet are still soaking from being at work in the rain all day, and I actually had a hot water bottle in bed last night (okay, a bit over the top, I know. But I was pretty cold!). Now I'm excited to be going back to uni, which means Autumn is on its way! 

I had a little look back at how I was doing with my bucket list a little while ago, but now that it's all over, I thought I'd go back and see how I did, and what needs to be added on to next year's bucket list! Here we go... 


1. Eat my weight in Magnums
From my week of diaries last week, we can all see that I gave this one a good shot. I can't say I quite ate my weight, but I definitely ate enough to last me until next year... or maybe the Christmas holidays...

2. Have a pitcher of Pimms
I hit this one pretty early on, at my mum's Pre-60th birthday BBQ. I made a pitcher of Pimms, fruit and mint and all. Delicious!  


3. Go on a Summer holiday
For the first time in three years, I went on a holiday. I went to Bude, in Cornwall, with my family. You can catch up with day 1 of my Cornwall Diaries here. 

4. Do a colour run 
This was a bit of a given one... I'd already signed up for the colour run before I wrote the bucket list. But I completed it, and it was so much fun! I highly recommend! 

5. Eat a burger that's been cooked on a BBQ
Again, my mum's pre-60th birthday BBQ, at the start of the Summer. No other burger tastes quite as good as a burger that's been cooked on a BBQ. 

6. Keep my fitness up
I guess we just have to wait and see for this one, when training starts again. I've found it really hard to keep up with my fitness, what with working for ten hours a day, and being exhausted on the other days. But fingers crossed! 
 

7. Wear a bikini on the beach
Thank you Bude holiday again for this one. It was so hot on the holiday, but with my towel laid out, it was cool enough to lay on the sand, topping up my tan (or at least, trying to). 

8. Eat healthy
Umm, yeah, some days. Unless you count the Magnums....


9. Go to a festival/Summer Ball
Festival, no, but Summer Ball, yes! And it was... a ball! Sorry... 

10. Get a tan
Yes, but the unfortunate thing about working in a uniform means you come out of Summer with the dreaded v-neck t-shirt tan. Not ideal. 

11. Swim in the sea
Not just swimming, but body-boarding too!  


12. Try vlogging
You may have seen my brief attempt at vlogging, something that didn't take off. You can watch my Summer Make Up Tutorial here. 

13. Catch up with all my home buddies
Nearly made it to everyone, but working full-time and catching up with family on my days off meant that I didn't get to see everyone I wanted. That's the only downer about going back to uni... not having had a catch up with all your home buddies in time. 


And that's that. I pretty much ticked off the whole list, so onto the next! 

Watch this space,
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's so sad that summer is over but it looks like you achieved a lot during these months! We love your pictures too!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe