Boohoo Haul

18:00:00


Last week I got my first payday of the holidays, so I decided to top up my wardrobe, ready for my back-to-uni packing (I'll thank myself when I have double the amount to pack later!). It wasn't a very ambitious order, as you'll probably guess from the colour scheme, but mainly just a few tops to go with jeans and things.


 First, this Crop drop-arm vest top. I love this top, I have one to wear during the day, with my mom-jenas and my denim dungaree dress, and one for working out in. This one was £6 each, and I bought it in a size 12. 


Next, this crop top, which I bought to wear with skirts on nights out.  I'm a sucker for a detailed crop top, I can't resist, and I loved the little strappy bits on this one. This one was £6.00 as well. 


I've wanted a plain white bodysuit for ages, mainly to wear under my mom-jeans (obviously not with a lacy bra, as I found out while shooting for this), so I bought this one for £6.00.
 

I'm not sure I'm keeping these, as I already have a pair similar, but I do like these shorts. They're also available in grey, but they'd sold out by the time I got on the website. They were £8.00. 


And finally, this shirt. I bought it in a size 12 so that it was a baggy, boyfriend-style shirt, and I love it. It was the most expensive thing I bought, at £18.00, but it's so comfy and looks lovely. It's really loose as well, so I may also wear it as an off-the shoulder top. 

And that's that for another haul. Which tops do you think I should keep?
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe