Chelsea's London Hen Do

23:13:00


Having hit the grand age (pfft!) of 24 now, I'm starting to notice more of my friends on Facebook are getting engaged and married. I'm not a romantic person, and, sadly, I'm not someone who gets too excited when someone I went to school with, but no longer speak too, gets engaged to someone I've never heard of. But, when my bestie, Chelsea, announced that she was engaged, that was a different story! Especially when she asked me to sort out the hen do, which was this weekend. Before we start, excuse the blurry photos at times... there was Malibu involved.

I sorted out our hen do through a hen do-organising company, which sorted out a stay in a 5 star hotel in London, a trip on a party cruise, and entry to a club. I've spent weeks thinking of ways to decorate the hotel room to make it more hen-do-ish, and more fun than just a hotel stay. And this is what I found...

 

Any trip to London to have a catch up with Chelsea is lovely, but this was one of my favourite visits so far.


And I thought I'd finish on this lovely photo... please note the total eyelash disaster going on on my face in this, which was soon resolved by a fake eyelash removal!


And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bed to have a very long catch-up sleep! More posts to come this week, and I'm planning on a little week-long blog diary soon, so keep an eye out for that!

Nighty night, 
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Teehee 😉 thank you, you're the second best 😋 xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe