5000 Page Views!

21:54:00





I logged onto Blogger the other day, just to check, as I often do, how my latest post was going, and I noticed that I'd hit 5,000 page views! I was so excited, I ran downstairs, shouting to my mum about it. In January Katy Louise hit 2,000 views, which was an amazing milestone. Then, in February the blog turned one year old, which was a lovely treat for me, and a proud moment to think that I'd managed to keep up blogging for a whole year! 

So, I'm so happy and excited that, when it took nearly a year before I hit 2,000 views, in six months I've had over 3,000 views! I get so excited when I hit 20 views in a day, so this is really lovely! I just want to write a big, huge, massive thank you to everyone who's stopped by my blog, everyone who's taken the time to leave a comment, and especially to everyone who's been back two or more times! 

Here's to 10,000 views!
xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations! I just got to 300 and got excited haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just got to 300 and got excited haha!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe