Summer Bucket List Update

20:29:00

I can't believe how long ago it was that I sat down and wrote my Summer Bucket List (see here). One week in May I looked out the window, saw it was sunny, and felt instantly inspired to write a Summer to-do list for myself, and now, without even noticing, we're midway through Summer! So, here's a little update on how I'm doing with my Summer Bucket List. Next week, I may look at it again and add a few more bits and bobs (and maybe take a couple off, but we shall see)... 

2. Have a Pitcher of Pimms
I didn't have a whole pitcher to myself, but at my mum's birthday BBQ I made some fruity Pimms, and it was delicious! Isn't Pimms the perfect summer BBQ drink!

3. Go on a Summer Holiday
In my last few posts I've been sharing my Cornwall Diaries (see Day 1 here). It was so nice to get away for a week, I haven't been on a holiday in 3 years, since I started uni, so it was amazing! 

4. Do a Colour Run
I did it! I ran a 5k colour run at Wembley and it was so much fun! I was raising money for Climb, a charity that helps support children living with inherited metabolic diseases, with my bestie, Chelsea, and her fiance. You can see all my photos from it here.


5. Eat a Burger that's been Cooked on a BBQ
Done and done again!

7. Wear a Bikini on the Beach
Luckily it was hot enough to don a bikini, and...

10. Get a Tan
Briefly, at least. 

9. (Bit out of order now) Go to a Festival/Summer Ball
I went to my uni Summer Ball, dressed this year as a Hula Girl. It was so much fun, I didn't enjoy it quite as much as last year's Summer Ball, but I always love Summer Ball. 


11. Swim in the Sea
My mum and I bought wet suits and body boards when we were on holiday, and braved the sea.

12. Try Vlogging
I've been dabbling in and out of YouTube a little, I'm still not sure on it, I think it'll take a lot more work. Blogging is still my fave at the moment!

And that's that so far. This was just a quick update post, as I say, next week I'll have another look and a little bit of a rethink on the list - we still have a bit of Summer left, and I'm running out of list!

Look out for that,
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe