Summer BBQ Time

17:32:00

I can't believe I've made it this far into summer without having had a proper BBQ yet. Summer time is BBQ time, and you can have so much fun at a little doo! It's the next most summery thing to a holiday, and I've got a week-long wait until that... but that's a different blog post all together...


My mum and her cousin had decided that, because their birthdays are in February and December, it's not a very fun time of the year to have a birthday party - so this was their pre-60th joint birthday BBQ. Basically, a half birthday.  


 After I'd got through a pint of Pimms, and a lot of burgers and pudding, I treated myself to a slice of chocolate torte and a cup of Earl Grey for breakfast this morning. 


Home visits are so lovely, and I love seeing the pooch and the tortoise. Next week uni finishes for another year, and I'll be moving back home after a little holiday, so hopefully lot's of exciting blog posts to come over the next couple of weeks! Also, keep an eye on the YouTube... I might be testing out a few new videos over the next few weeks too. 

Happy Sunday!
xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. looks delish!!

    Have you seen my recent post yet about the Perrier event ?
    www.v-fashionwise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll take a look now x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah :) wish I could take the credit for making it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe