Summer Make Up Look - My First YouTube Video!

18:01:00

I put up a little post yesterday about my first YouTube upload, and, seeing as it's the first one and you've all been so lovely to me on my blog, I thought I'd share it on here too. I've included a list of all the products I used in the description on YouTube, so please feel free to take a look. I'm still getting used to editing and making videos, so they're a little bit scatty in parts, but it would mean the world to me if you could take a look, give it a like, and maybe even subscribe if you'd like to see more. I've got a few plans for more videos, so we'll see how it goes. Stick with me, and we'll see what happens!




As always, thank you for stopping by the blog, and I'll see you again soon! 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe