Colour Me Happy

12:00:00

I'm writing this at 7:30am, I've been up since 5:30am, and honestly, it's been a fail of a morning. We tried to squeeze a training session in at 6:15am, but someone's alarm didn't go off, so we ended up just getting a boat out, waiting a while, then getting the boat back in and going home. An hour until I have to leave for work, so I thought I'd squeeze in a quick blog post. Perfect! 


This Sunday was our Colour Run in London. I won't lie, with all the Henley training I've been doing I hadn't done a lot of run training... actually, I'd done none in a few weeks. But it was so much fun, and I managed to keep running the whole 5k, which I'm really pleased with. 


We had some bright UV face paint, so we decorated our faces a bit... and had a bit of a paint fight on our way in, so we were a bit randomly covered in paint. 


It was so much fun, I would definitely sign up again next year. I'd also love to do another run now that I've done my first 5k... maybe a Tough Mudder is on the horizon? 

I'm off to clean the dye out from behind my ears and then head to work for the day now. By the time this is posted I should be thoroughly clean and sparkly again.

Keep on runnin',
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe