A Lazy Blog Post...

22:07:00

Sometimes you don't realise how busy you've been until your busy period is over. I've been spending a whole academic year training everyday, I've had event planning going on constantly for work, and suddenly it's all done and done, and I don't really know what to do with myself. I went for a mile long jog tonight, and when I got home it hit me, and I suddenly felt all tired and needed a relaxing evening in my bed. 


I have less than a month left in my house now until I move back home for the summer, so I'm making the most of early nights in my comfy bed with my fairy lights and my furry throw. I've been trying to get in the habit of keeping my window open to get fresh air in, but when it gets a bit chilly in the evening I curl up with my furry throw. 


Nighty night,
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe