What Have I Got Myself Into....

13:38:00

I would say I'm a sporty person, I do a training session for rowing pretty much everyday and am addicted to buying sports clothes. But I've never been involved in an organised run, or really run further than 3 miles for that matter. A couple of weeks ago I was perusing my way through Facebook, and I noticed that my bestie, Chelsea, had signed up for a 5k Colour Run, and I was inspired to sign up too (after a lot of Pinteresting, Instagraming, and YouTubing). 


So, on July 12th - the day after our Uni Summer Ball (any Summer Ball go-ers will understand how risky this is!) - I will be running the Colour Run at Wembley. I'm so excited! I love working with Charities, but I've not had my own fundraising project before, so this is really new to me. I'm raising money for CLIMB, a charity that helps children living with metabolic diseases.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to squeeze in some training at some point! If you want to keep up with how I'm getting on, check out my Just Giving page. 

Wish me luck!
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe