London Weekend

23:43:00

It's a London post! Brace yourselves for some blurry night out, phone photos...

I've just had the longest coach trip back from London. I was a thrifty bean, and booked the longer, but cheaper coach back to Bournemouth from London, thinking an extra hour was no worries. We made it as far as Southampton and the door broke, so we had to wait for another coach to come and pick us up - but the coach that came was going to Bournemouth via the New Forest, so we basically went the long way round. I've just arrived home after 5 hours on the coach, and I am knackered! 


I've had an amazing weekend, I've enjoyed it so much. I arrived in London  to an Indian takeway, which is always welcome! I got to see little Theo, who is growing up fast! The best thing about my trips up to London is seeing my bestie and her little Theo, it's so lovely.
 

Then Chelsea and I, and her fiance, Tom, and friends all went out to a little pub in Hackney, called The Dolphin. They spent the night playing old school cheesy tunes, and it was just what we needed. You can't really see my outfit (if I find a photo I'll add it later), but I wore my brown leather skirt, with a pair of strappy black heels, one of Chelsea's white crop tops, and a black boyfriend blazer from Primark.


And to make it even better, I woke up to scrambled egg and bacon sandwich, and no hangover! How lucky am I (especially considering my long-ass coach journey!). We headed home (well, not my home, their home) to a family (and me) BBQ. It was one of the best BBQ's I've been invited to, there was so much lovely food, and we were so lucky with the weather.
 

This was my BBQ and coach outfit, and I'm so glad I went tights-less, it's been boiling everywhere all day. This is my new denim-dungaree dress, which was £12.50 (it had a sale sticker on it, but I still haven't worked out why) from New Look, and a simple £8 cropped white t-shirt from Boohoo. 

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as me,
xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful trip!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe