A Little Update...

22:19:00

It has been a while since I last blogged, and honestly I have good excuses! Basically, I got obsessed with Snapchat filters, and spent the last two weeks doing nothing but taking selfies...


No, I'm just joking, but how good are these filters now?! Anyway...

I've had the busiest, most manic-iest week of my life. Everything fell on the same week, and it's been mayhem, but awesome too. So, I thought before I get back to the normal blogging it would be good to have a little catch up to let you know what I've been up to...

First I had an event that I'd been organising for the last few months. It was called the Virtual Row Event, and it was all to raise money for Dorset Blind Association. 


It was so much fun, and there's nothing quite like seeing an event you've been planning for ages come together! 
 
After my event, I went straight to uni where I caught a minibus and headed to Nottingham with the boat club, close to a six hour drive, for BUCS. BUCS is the best rowing event ever. Universities go from all over the country to enter their crews, and it's the kick off of regatta season. If you make it through to the finals, you race down a straight 2k stretch of water alongside up to five other crews, it's terrifying and exhilarating all in one. 
 

 The weather was so awful unfortunately, which meant that our final was cancelled, but we still had an amazing time, and I can't wait to go again next year.


And lastly, to top off the week, I had the biggest event I've ever been a part-organiser of. Dorset Blind Association held a film premiere for the new release Florence Foster Jenkins. It was so much fun, and we pulled it off, despite having never held an event this big for this many people before. This is a snap of me after the event. 

And that's the end of my busy week. I'm looking forward to a sit down, a couple of later alarms, and getting back into my normal daily routine again. 

This week is the lead up to my birthday, so I'll probably be posting some over-excited birthday-related posts at some point! :) 

Night night for now, 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe