Oxford v Cambridge Picnic Party

15:10:00

Good afternoon and Happy Happy Easter!

This is my favourit-ist sports-event day of the year. I watched it for the first time last year, after I'd started rowing, and was completely overcome with it all. It was so exciting to watch crews who are pro at what you do and love, not to mention that I had raced on the same route just before watching it, so it was so exciting to watch and recognise. The race I'm talking about is WEHORR. It's a killer nearly 7k route along the Thames, running under Putney Bridge, past Harrods Furniture Depository, and so many other recognisable landmarks. It's insane, and I've never gone through more pain in my life! 

To celebrate this year I invited a few of the girls over, set up my little blue themed picnic party, and added a little bit of Easter to the mix, two birds one stone! 

 
I'm going to sign off for my day of watching rowing, which I'm a literally shaking with excitement about! I hope you all have a lovely day. 

Which blue will win? :O 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe