Workout Playlist - Help a Gal Out!

13:59:00

I am calling on all Twitter owners, charity lovers, and Spotify listeners to help me out today. And I need everyone I can get!


Spotify run a competition every year for clubs and societies in universities around the country, where each club has to create a 30-song playlist on Spotify that they can workout to. By the end of the month, the playlist with the most followers wins £5,000 for their club, and £5,000 in ASOS vouchers. 

The Bournemouth University Boat Club is taking part this year, and we're working really hard to get our playlist out there. And even better, if we win we're going to donate the £5,000 in ASOS vouchers to Oxfam.


So, I'm asking everyone if they can follow the playlist (I'll put a link at the end of this post), let their friends know, and share it on their Twitter. It's a big ask, but it's a competition that would really help out the boat club, and imagine what Oxfam could do with £5,000 in ASOS vouchers. 

Here's the link if you want to help a gal out...
BUBC Soundclash 2016

Love and hugs to everyone who can help me out! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Instagram

Subscribe