What I Got for Christmas

19:44:00

This is a super late blog post, but I thought I'd share with you what I got for Christmas. I love watching these vlogs on YouTube - I'm so nosey, I love seeing what everyone got - and it's what I've spent all day doing (as part of a hangover!), and I thought I'd share with you what I got from Santa (and a few others) this year... 


I was very lucky this year, but I noticed that my presents are suddenly getting a lot more grown up, which is lovely but scary :D I was particularly awkward to buy for this year too, I had no idea what I wanted or needed, and didn't ask for a lot. 

So, all-in-all, I did very well really! 
 
 

First I got these lovely boots. I knew I was getting these, as I picked them on a shopping trip with my mum, and made sure they fitted and everything. I love them so much, I've already worn them pretty much everyday. I wanted a pair of boots with the gaps in the side, and I'd seen loads around but was really fussy with what I wanted. This pair are perfect for what I was after, I love the buckles and the slightly  more pointed toes than others I'd seen. 

They're from Miss Selfridge, and you can find them here http://www.missselfridge.com/


Sticking with the clothes, I also got this coat. This was another prezzie that I picked myself before Christmas. I wanted a posh coat that I could wear to more formal days out, rather than the waterproofs I already own. It was starting to get embarrassing turning up to meals and things in my karki green coat with the ripped hood and dog walking mud stains on. 


This one is a lovely burgundy (well, brown-ish) number, with grey-brown fur around the neck, which can be taken off if you're not into that sort of thing. It's from Primark, and cost less than £30. How amazing is that?!


And last but not least on the clothes front, this amazing scarf-poncho-thing. I'm not sure what to call it quite, but I love it. Again, this is one I picked out myself - but I'd rather know than not know with clothes prezzies... just in case. 


I tried on one of these on a shopping trip with a friend, more as a joke, but I actually quite liked it. I've umm-ed and ahh-ed ever since, and finally made up my mind to ask for one for Christmas when I saw someone at uni walking around looking amazing in one. My idea is that it'll be great for uni study days - I'll wear it in as a scarf with a coat, then, when I arrive at the library, will wear it as a blanket. Nice! 

Mine was from H&M, and, I couldn't find this one on the website, but they have a whole amazing range, which I can definitely see myself spending some money on soon! Check them out at www.hm.com 
 

I had a very Malibu-themed time around my dad's this year! And, I'm not complaining at all! 

My dad gave me this Malibu hot chocolate kit, complete with little bottle of Malibu, 'Mali-coco' mug, and a mini whisk. I haven't opened it yet, I'll let you know how it goes! 


And to go with that, I got a bonus bottle of Malibu. Mmmm Mmm!


 Umm... okay. So this... probably a bit of explaining... haha.

Every year my bestie, Chelsea, and I get one or the other the annual Cliff Richard calendar, and this year was my turn. We have a good little chuckle at the overly-posey photos for each month, and this is definitely going to be taking pride of place up on my corkboard! :D 


I have a few plants in my room... I'm talking low-maintenance tree things and a cactus. But this year I got an Amarillys to grow. This could go either way, I'll keep my fingers crossed I think! I'm not the most with it plant carer! 


I got some lovely, smelly toiletries in my stocking from Jester-boy. These were a body lotion and shower gel matching kit that smell like 'vanilla sugar'. 
 

I got a little top up of the perfume I use, CK Shock, which is handy dandy!


I'd never heard of these before, but they are delish! My cousin and her family gave me these Hershey's Kisses... and I had a great time at work on Boxing Day, offering everyone a 'kiss'. They were all pretty relieved, I have to say, when I got out a chocolate!



I usually get a Yankee candle for Christmas, but this year I got a slightly different one. The scent is Mango and Papaya, and it smells so sweet and lovely. 
 

I bought a set of plain white duvet covers and pillows, and wanted something to make them more interesting. And, with our student house being vair chilly willy at the moment, a faux furry blanket seemed like the perfect choice! 


This one was from Sainsburys, and cost about £30 I think. I'm pretty sure they've stopped selling mine now


 I got a new, cute little purse. I don't need a new purse, but the one I've been using is starting to go downhill, so I feel like this may be good timing! I had a similar one to this, but with cats on it - it's the same make I think, from BHS, and you can find some similar ones here http://www.bhs.co.uk
 

And it wouldn't be Christmas without a Terry's Chocolate Orange! :) 

I hope you got lot's of goodies for Christmas too, I can't wait to get it all out and about in my uni room. 

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The scarf/poncho is beautiful! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe