Instagram Catch Up - December

01:07:00

The last Insta-catch up of 2015. It’s been a rocky year this year, so many ups and downs, but we’ve made it through to the other side and we’re ready to start all over again!


Marmite came in to make another evening at the end of another busy Sunday a little bit better. What a cutie :)
 

I’ve shown this before, but look at us go! Haha, I love a good rowing photo, it’s where you find the best facial expressions. This was us at Bristol Head Race last month, giving it a good go. It didn’t go very well… but we had a fun day, so what more can you ask for…


I just can’t help myself, I love taking selfies with Jester (as you’ve probably noticed by now). He’s such a little poser.

When I first came home from uni for Christmas I spent a few days staying at my Granny’s house, and I stumbled across this little gem of a photo. This is me, and my home-knitted Mr Blobby jumper, just chilling at the beach.

Here you go, another Jester and Katy selfie. Is it okay that my Instagram is more selfies with animals than anything else?..

A little snapshot from my Christmas Day. It’s been a bit of a strange year for the Goodship’s, so it was lovely to spend our Christmas Day together.

My last Instagram of 2015… probably. I was feeling really poorly, I had the day off work because of it, and was all ‘chilly-willy’. I had my massive knitted scarf on and my furry knitted headband on, and was still chilly.

And that’s that for a year! I can’t believe the next Instagram catch-up will be next year! Time to start thinking of some new year’s resolutions I think… should be a nice long list this year! :D
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe