New Year, New Me...

12:00:00

It's that time of the year again! Time to start making resolution's that I'll never remember (I'll do the usual trick of drinking too much on New Year's Eve and biting my nails throughout the night!). This year I'm putting my resolutions in writing, so, finger's crossed, I should actually remember them beyond midnight this year...





1. STOP BITING MY NAILS!
It's that time of the year again! Time to start making resolution's that I'll never remember (I'll do the usual trick of drinking too much on New Year's Eve and biting my nails throughout the night!). This year I'm putting my resolutions in writing, so, finger's crossed, I should actually remember them beyond midnight this year...


2. Be a YES! person
Ever seen the film 'Yes Man' with Jim Carey? I'm not thinking of going quite as far as he did, but I definitely want to say yes to more opportunities. My trouble is I over-think and worry too much - ask any of my friends, and they'll agree that I'm a worrier. So I'm going to chill out a bit in 2016, and be more daring. There you go...


3. Drink more water
I brought up this issue before, when I gave a tour of my room. I am rubbish at drinking water, which sucks. I used to make myself feel quite poorly because of it, but I have got better. I now drink half a pint of water before I leave the house every morning, which is pretty much what I would drink in one whole day before, so that's a good start.

4. Treat myself more
Being a worrier (ahem) I tend to spend more time sitting around panicking about things. Next year I want to take more time to relax and treat myself. I'm going to have hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows, baths with bath bombs, and relaxing nights falling asleep on the sofa while watching the telly. I've been a bit too 'run-around' this year, time to chillax a little!




5. Eat healthier
I don't want to become a health nut who checks everything before I eat it, but more fruit and veg definitely wouldn't go amiss. I'm going to make sure that I definitely have at least three different types of veggies on my plate at night - even if it is on a pizza :D



And I think that's probably enough to get me started for the year! Of course, if I completely nail them all in the first month then I can add a few more (pfft, I don't think). I hope you all have a lovely New Year's Eve, whatever you have planned - I'm off to a house party now, and hate to think how I'll be feeling on the first day of 2016!




See you next year!
xx

PS. Yes, that is a Cliff Richard calendar in the third photo :) An annual tradition of mine and Chelsea's





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe