Sprinkles Break and Spending a Sunday with Jester

21:16:00

I can't believe it's Sunday again already! And it's nearly over, a whole seven days until the next one (although, I have a massive training sesh next week, so shouldn't be the relaxing Sunday I have in mind :D)

I had a jam-packed weekend, I haven't stopped! I feel more tired now than I did at the beginning of the weekend. 


My house buddy from last year, Elle, came down to Bournemouth for a visit. We hadn't had a catch up in about four weeks, so it was a lovely treat :)

And speaking of lovely treats, we made a pit stop at Sprinkles, the ice-cream, waffle, and general puddings restaurant (which, by the way, is open until midnight!) and treated ourselves to some waffles. Elle went for the more healthy option, with fruit and nuts, while I went for the 'Marshmallow Dream' waffle.


Mmmm Mmm!


Then today I drove to Weymouth to meet up with my famm, and this cheeky chappy! 

Look at how happy he looks to be at the seaside :)
 

 Jester's sporting his brand new coat from Pets at Home. It's all fleecey lined and it lights up when you switch it on! Such a cutie. 

I'm just about ready to collapse into bed now, I am so tired from this weekend. I hope you all had a lovely time too, and here's to next week. 

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe