Katy Tries.... The Shuffle Challenge

16:00:00

Hello everyone!

So, I have a confession to make...

I sort of kicked off the 'Katy Tries...' posts, made a big deal, got really, really excited and then.... forgot. My bad! I'm sorry. 

So I thought it was time I picked it back up again. I've been a busy bee, researching and looking at challenges I can do, fun little ones, and I've got a few ready and waiting to go. But I really liked the look of this one, and thought I would try it first. 


The Shuffle Challenge is where you get your playlist up and set it on shuffle, then write down the first 10 songs that come on. All the ones I saw online suggested using iTunes or your iPod, but, seeing as I don't own or use iTunes or an iPod, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and use my Spotify Starred playlist - this could either go really well, or be . So here goes...

1. Dracula's Wedding by Outkast/Kelis
I think I got this one after I Shazam-med it from a Vine. It's so poppy

2. Stolen Dance by Milky Chance
On the verge of sounding really strange (oop, too late Katy :P ) this is the song I would use if I ever had to make a vlog of a bike ride. No idea why I thought of that, but hey ho. Keep an eye out for that...

3. Holding On by Johnny Stimson
 No idea where this song came from, but love it.

4. Ring Off by Beyonce
My housemate last year introduced me to this song in late March and stated 'This is Going to be my Summer Song this year!'. It wasn't, but it was a damn good Easter song...

5. Power by Kanye West
What can you say about this song, it brings out my inner hard-nut

6. Peanut Butter Jelly by Galantis
This is my Summer song 2015 :) I can't listen to it without thinking of my drive to Brighton in the sunshine and the day of Henley Royal Regatta. Happy days.  

7. Starman by David Bowie
Oldie, but a goodie ;)

8. Hero by Lissie
The newest edition to my playlist. I love Lissie, I think her voice is incredible.  

9. Lay it All on Me by Rudimental/Will Heard (Live from Spotify version)
As much as I love Ed Sheeran, I'm a sucker for an acoustic version of a tune, and this is lovely.

10. Good Enuff - Cash Flow Dub by Major Lazor
This is a good driving song, I love belting it out at neighbouring cars in traffic jams. Yeah, that's me.

And there you go! That wasn't too painful - think I got off lightly with some of the bangers there are lurking around on that playlist. 

Time to start looking around for the next Katy Tries... if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them! Just message me, or post your ideas in a comment. 

Ta!
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe